Interviewing for a new company is a serious time commitment for all parties involved. Please take the time to read this and thoughtfully consider if we would be a good fit for one another. This is a full-time position. You must be located in the McKinney/Dallas area and be able to interact in person with our team in McKinney, TX. No contractors or agencies. Seriously.
About This Role
We are seeking a talented Software Engineering Team Leader who shares our goal create the best product on the market. We are looking for the type of person that stares an overwhelming problem in the face and knows how to pick the problem apart until they find a solution. You are the type of person who loves making products that your customers love. You take pride in quality code which is resilient, reliable, and maintainable. Whenever you set out to fix a problem, you build a tool to solve the original problem and dozens of other problems which are related to it but may not yet be realized.
What You’ll Be Working On
You will be working on a platform that runs a field service company B2E. Your work will impact every part of the customer lifecycle including sales, marketing, scheduling, CRM, billing, mobile field service applications, communication (SMS, email, voice, snail mail, push notifications, etc...), credit card processing, reporting, customer portals, reviews, and more! We work with dozens of APIs and frameworks and are truly a platform on which our customers utilize as their primary and central tool.
- Act as Scrum Master and remove the obstacles that are blocking your team
- Plan the tasks with the PM and team members
- Support the product team with estimations and help them with the the user stories technical feasibility
- Be a technical reference for your team and guide them to solve technical issues
- Identify and suggest improvements for the development process and technical tools
- Assure the quality of the product shipped by the team
- Assure High level design for the new products and new modules
- Addresses potential bugs from new features quickly and accurately
- Implement new complex features as needed
- At least 2 years of team lead or management experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- At least 6 years of hands-on software development
- At least 4 years of web or mobile development
- At least 6 years of database design, queries, and optimization
- At least 4 years of product development
- Solid understanding of SaaS and multi-tenant architecture
- Mastery of OOP, MVC, and coding standards
How You’ll Be Compensated
We believe in fair compensation, depending on your skill and experience.
Some perks you can look forward to are:
- 100% Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD&D, Short-Term Disability, and Long Term Disability- Deductibles not included
- 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks PTO, Maternity/Paternal/Adoption leave, jury duty, etc.
- Catered lunches twice a month
- LoveSacs with stocked snack closet and drink fridge
How To Apply
This is a full-time employment opportunity for a single individual. We’re not looking for contractors, part-time individuals, or agencies of any kind. Applicants must be located in McKinney, TX area. We do not currently offer sponsorship. Thanks!
To apply, please send us a note to email@example.com with "PR-Software Engineer Team Lead" in the subject line. Please include the following:
- What’s most important to you from a company culture and operating environment?
- What are the biggest things that de-motivate you and make you unhappy when it comes to being a team lead within a company?
- What has been the most rewarding case of being a Scrum Master?
- Your resume