Ryan Prosser, CEO, Very
The mission of the IoT Breakthrough Awards program is to recognize the innovators, leaders and visionaries from around the globe in a range of IoT categories, including Industrial and Enterprise IoT, Smart City technology, Connected Home and Home Automation, Connected Car, and many more. This year’s program attracted more than 3,850 nominations from companies all over the world.
“From product design to hardware engineering and beyond, Very combines a compelling process-based IoT approach with a championship team of employees to help their clients break through the crowded IoT marketplace,“ said James Johnson, managing director at IoT Breakthrough. “The results for their clients have been remarkable, with hundreds of products successfully launched, and we want congratulate everyone at Very for taking home our ‘IoT Partner Enablement Company of the Year’ award for 2021.”
- Validate assumptions and define project constraints
- Build an IoT product development roadmap
- De-risk the hardware involved
- Create a device that will imitate the way the end product will work
- Build a full prototype
- Complete a micro-facturing run
- Launch the first manufacturing run
- Launch the “real” manufacturing run - producing about 1,000 devices to perform initial user testing, product training, and onboarding.
- Go to market
- Explore the power of digital twins - virtual models of the product that take real-world conditions into account. Digital twins can be used for testing, predicting and diagnosing failure, and experimentation for the next version of the product.
About IoT Breakthrough
Part of the Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for global technology innovation and leadership, the IoT Breakthrough Awards program is devoted to honoring excellence in Internet-of-Things technologies, services, companies and products. The IoT Breakthrough Awards program provides a forum for public recognition around the achievements of IoT companies and products in categories including Connected Home and Home Automation, Connected Car, Industrial IoT (IIoT) and Smart City, Consumer IoT and more. For more information visit IoTBreakthrough.com.