Product Design Manager
As a Product Design Manager at Very, Andrew Frank spends his days planning out user experiences that reduce friction between people and the technology they use.
Atomic Design Philosophy, Odd-Numbered Grids, Movement as part of a "static" prototype, State-Based Design
React, SCSS, PostCSS
- Lift1428, LLC, Sr. UX and Product Designer
- Erwin Penland, Art Director
- Recess Creative, Designer
Awards & Certifications
- Work Featured on Ads of the World
- Work Featured On AIGA
- Gold Communicator Award 2013
- Gold W3 Award 2013
- Silver Communicator Award 2013
- Silver Davey Award 2013
- AIGA Cleveland Design Competition Winner
Recently, Andrew headed up the design and front-end engineering for Smart Tank, an app Very built to work with the world’s first internet-connected consumer fish tank. Andrew was tasked with designing an MVP feature set and UX that empowers users of the app to closely monitor their desktop fish tanks, while introducing a layer of customization to how the tank is lit.
In addition to breathtaking design, Andrew also enjoys exercise, meditation, movies, burgers, and tacos.