Senior Director of Brand
As the Senior Director of Brand at Very, Elizabeth leads and builds a world-class IoT brand that reflects the deeply unique problems we solve and the incredible clients we serve.
- Marketing leadership
- Brand strategy
- Brand development
- Creative content development/ design
- Brand and marketing messaging
- SalesLoft, Director of Brand and Creative
- Wildcat Echo, Co-Founder/ Director of Brand Strategy
- Crazy Rumors, Marketing Director
- Digital Wedding Forum, Associate Creative Director
Awards & Certifications
- Named one of the "Most Remarkable Women in Georgia" by Ellis
- Book published, "When to Jump" by Mike Lewis
- Invited Collegiate speaker and WomenLead mentor at Georgia State University
Elizabeth's career spans nearly fifteen years of creative brand-driven marketing tactics that show unparalleled out-of-the-box thinking in roles leading incredible talent. With a span of titles from co-founder to Senior Director, Elizabeth has proven to be a compelling leader capable of fostering healthy, communicative and collaborative environments.
In Elizabeth's free time, she enjoys roller-skating, pinball, camping, and hiking, while also considering herself a cheesy movie enthusiast and hot sauce aficionado.