Senior Technical Program Manager
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Very, Nate helps teams and clients deliver success in a thrilling blend of design, hardware, and software IoT magic that exceeds expectations. Nate takes a blended approach to his methodologies in order to ensure that engagement and product goals, team members, budgets, expectations, communications, and outcomes will lead to customer delight and success.
- Product Management
- Serving as a People Manager
- Growth Management
- Risk Management
- Flosum, Director of Growth
- Skuid, Director of Operations
- Skuid, Senior Manager
- Tennessee Valley Authority, Principle Projects Manager
- AMSEC, LLC, Knowledge Manager/ Process Improvement Analyst
Awards & Certifications
- Scaled Agile Academy's Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner
- Project Management Institute's Project Management Professional (PMP)
Nate has a Bachelor's in Science in Business + Organizational Innovation. He is an experienced product and professional services leader in business software and technology, in addition to working in the military, government, enterprise, and startups. As a result, he's learned values like discipline, service, scale, grit, and succeeding after failing. His passion and energy come from inspiring people to co-create a culture of authenticity, agency, joy, and trust; as well as appreciating people as valued human beings rather than resources.
Nate enjoys spending time with family, friends, and his dogs, as well as coffee, playing guitar, reading, riding his motorcycle, learning to code, grilling, building, and camping.