As a Software Engineer at Very, Ryan enjoys working with others on challenging problems while mentoring and learning from others.
OOP, Functional Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development
Tools & Frameworks
React, React Native, Flask, and Django
- Southern Maine Community College, Adjunct Engineering Instructor
- MedRhythms, Inc., Software Engineer
- FieldStack, Software Developer
- Kepware Technologies, Software Automation Engineer
Awards & Certifications
- Volunteer of the Year, Maine VEX Robotics Competition, 2013
- Volunteer of the Year, Maine FIRST Lego League Competition, 2014
Ryan's background includes mobile/ desktop app and software development for the medical, retail, industrial communication, and robotics industries. He continues to teach and mentor introductory engineering classes at a community college in Maine.
Ryan has been involved in youth robotics programs for roughly 20 year as a participant, team member, and event volunteer. Additionally, he enjoys birdwatching and playing board and video games.