Senior Program Manager
As a Senior Program Manager at Very, Ryan drives projects forward, providing unbiased product development insights and serving as a client advocate throughout the development process.
- Gentex Corporation, Software Project Engineer
- Whirlpool Corporation, System Engineer
- Visteon Corporation, Senior Project Engineer
- Johnson Controls, Systems Integration Engineer / Product Engineer
- General Dynamics, System Integration Engineer
Ryan is an electrical engineer by trade with deep experience in product development and the launch of industrial embedded electronics and consumer appliances.
• Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance
After spending most of his career working alongside software developers, Ryan is a strong supporter of Agile Development, the teamwork mentality that it builds among team members, and the tangible product results it delivers. He also holds an MS in Computer Information Systems from Grand Valley State University and a BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Central Michigan University.
Ryan loves all sorts of nerdy hobbies — he’s been the Dungeon Master for his local Dungeons & Dragons group for over 5 years, and is a huge fan of anything Marvel, sci-fi, or fantasy.